Our range of crystal balls come with a small wooden stand and a display box. We have a variety of different sizes for you to choose from including; 5cm, 6cm & 8cm
What is a crystal ball used for?
Quite simply a Crystal Ball is a tool used for scrying.
How to care for your crystal ball:
It’s important to take care of your ball, much like you would a fine, delicate piece of clothing. You should do the following for care and maintenance.
Do this before doing your first reading. Place the ball in front of the full moonlight. Optimally, you should want to do this for several nights. Do not place in sunlight directly, as this will weaken your readings.
Storage – Always store your crystal balls in a cloth, and put away in a dark place, where no one else can touch it.
Handling: You should be the only person to handle your crystal ball. Why? Because you don’t want your ball to be affected by other people’s energies. When this happens, this causes inaccurate readings.
Cleansing – You should also clean your ball before your first reading. You can clean by wafting sage around your ball. You can also clean it with water and mild soap.
How to use your crystal ball:
Successful scrying depends on mood and atmosphere. Above all else, do not force yourself into a reading session when you don’t feel like it. The results will be at best useless.
Gazing Technique –
Most people find crystal ball gazing is easiest in a quiet, dimly lit room. Many people like to have candles burning. For some the reflections of the flames help to summon images – others find them a distraction. Burning incense is common and some people like to have soothing music playing gently in the background.
- When you are ready, hold the crystal ball for just a moment, and relax. If you have a specific question in mind, ask it in your mind now, or just ask for you to be shown whatever will be helpful to you at this time.
- Then place the ball onto its stand, or onto a dark cushion or cloth. And gaze. Literally.
- You need to stare at the ball intently. Try not to blink or to look away. Hold your gaze. It doesn’t matter (in fact it might even help) if your eyes become unfocused. If you’re good at the Magic Eye pictures, you’ll be great at crystal gazing! It may take some time, but eventually you should start to see a mist form in or over the crystal ball. At this point, don’t break your concentration – the mist should clear quickly.
- After the mist, you will start to see images. Remember – these images are in your mind, not in the ball itself. You may feel as though they are in the ball, and don’t break your gaze, but what you’re really seeing is in your third eye.
- Don’t try to interpret the images you see as they come along, or you will break the concentration. Just let the images come and go. When the session is over, trust that you will remember the most important ones.
- After a moment or two, the images will start to fade; the mist may return or you might just get nothing. At this point, you can finally relax your gaze. Look away and readjust your eyes. Then as quickly as you feel able, write down the images which came to mind, to be interpreted later. Get up, move around, turn on the lights.
All of our crystal balls come with a small wooden stand and a display box.