By purchasing a ticket through this website or via our telephone booking system means that all attendees have agreed to these terms and conditions of sale:
1) Events are open to people aged eighteen and over. Management reserves the right to refuse entry to anyone who appears to be under the age of 18 unless photo proof of identity is provided i.e. Passport or Driving Licence.
2) It is recommended that people taking part in events take with them a torch and wear sensible clothing and footwear. Warm clothing is advised as temperatures tend to dip during the twilight hours and this is particularly recommended for any outside events.
3) Event participants must take full responsibility for any personal equipment or clothing and management takes no responsibility whatsoever for any loss or damage during the course of an event and cannot be held liable for any such incidence. This includes loss or injury during the course of any paranormal occurrence such as poltergeist activity.
4) People attending events must make their own travel arrangements to and from locations and this includes any overnight accommodation should the need arise. Management cannot be held liable for any payment regarding travel and/or accommodation.
5) Management reserves the right to refuse entry to any event if a person appears to be influenced by the effects of alcohol or drug use. In this event, the person will be asked to leave the location immediately and no refund will be made available.
6) If during the course of an event anyone displays aggressive behaviour either towards other participants or to any member of the investigation team, then management reserves the right to ban such person from taking further part and they will be required to leave the location immediately.
7) If unforeseen circumstances prevail, management reserve the right to cancel an event and to notify all persons booked on said event. In this instance an alternative date, venue or refund will be offered.
8) Any information that we may receive from you or that is requested by us in relation to names, addresses, email addresses or contact telephone numbers is sensitive and will not be used for any purposes other than to be incorporated into our database as per data protection laws.
9) Your acceptance of these terms and conditions is deemed at the time of booking and in doing so Ghostly Goings On are indemnified against all legal liability in respect of claims or costs for any personal loss, damage to self or property, personal injury or death arising from your participation during the course of our paranormal investigations.
10) These terms and conditions are non-negotiable and your booking of an event demonstrates their acceptance by you, the guest. These conditions and any contract into which they are incorporated shall be subject to English Law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England.
11) These events are not recommended for persons of a nervous disposition, anyone with a known heart condition, anyone with severe disabilities or heavily pregnant women.
We want all of our guests to enjoy our events and to feel safe therefore we have adopted a strict behaviour code on our events which all guests should be made aware of.
No behaviour will be tolerated that has a detrimental impact on the event or the other guests. Any behaviour deemed inappropriate will be dealt with swiftly and the person or people concerned will automatically be removed from the event regardless of any transport difficulties or any adverse weather conditions.
Detrimental behaviour includes abusive behaviour or an attitude that has a detrimental or negative impact on other guests.
For information on Covid-19 please see our Covid-19 dedicated page by clicking here.