1) Events are open to people aged eighteen and over. Management reserves the right to refuse entry to anyone who appears to be under the age of 18 unless photo proof of identity is provided i.e. Passport or Driving Licence. These events are not recommended for persons of a nervous disposition, anyone with a known heart condition, anyone with severe disabilities or heavily pregnant women.
2) It is recommended that people taking part in events take with them a torch and wear sensible clothing and footwear. Warm clothing is advised as temperatures tend to dip during the twilight hours and this is particularly recommended for any outside events. It is also recommended that people taking part refrain from using strong fragrances as these could interfere with some paranormal activities.
3) Event participants must take full responsibility for any personal equipment or clothing and management takes no responsibility whatsoever for any loss or damage during the course of an event and cannot be held liable for any such incidence. This includes loss or injury during the course of any paranormal occurrence such as poltergeist activity.
4) People attending events must make their own travel arrangements to and from locations and this includes any overnight accommodation should the need arise. Management cannot be held liable for any payment regarding travel and/or accommodation.
5) Management reserves the right to refuse entry to any event if a person appears to be influenced by the effects of alcohol or drug use. In this event, the person will be asked to leave the location immediately and no refund will be made available.
6) If during the course of an event anyone displays aggressive behavior either towards other participants or to any member of the investigation team, then management reserves the right to ban such person from taking further part and they will be required to leave the location immediately.
7) If unforeseen circumstances prevail, management reserve the right to cancel an event and to notify all persons booked on said event. In this instance an alternative date, venue or refund will be offered.
8) Any information that we may receive from you or that is requested by us in relation to names, addresses, email addresses or contact telephone numbers is sensitive and will not be used for any purposes other than to be incorporated into our database as per data protection laws.
9) Your acceptance of these terms and conditions is deemed at the time of booking and in doing so Ghostly Goings On are indemnified against all legal liability in respect of claims or costs for any personal loss, damage to self or property, personal injury or death arising from your participation during the course of our paranormal investigations. It is strongly advised that you have your own third party public
10) These terms and conditions are non-negotiable and your booking of an event demonstrates their acceptance by you, the guest. These conditions and any contract into which they are incorporated shall be subject to English Law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England.
CANCELLATIONS BY GHOSTLY GOINGS ON:
In most cases all events take place but occasionally an event may have to be cancelled due to circumstances out of our control.
If this happens, you will be contacted at the earliest convenience and offered either a place on another event or a full refund.
We are not liable for any expenses you may incur such as accommodation bookings and travel costs.
All event refunds will be processed and sent back to your nominated payment account within 14 days of notification.
CANCELLATION BY YOU:
It is your responsibility at the time of booking to ensure that you are able to make the event date as Ghostly Goings On cannot offer a refund or transfer your places if you are unable to attend. Our locations are paid in advance and we are liable for these costs even if you cannot make the event. All payments are non-refundable and non-transferable. Deposit payment options will secure your place(s) on the event but the balance payment should be made no later than 2 weeks before the event or unless otherwise stated. If the balance payment is not received by the due date, Ghostly Goings On have the right to re-sell your places and retain any deposit/full payment already received.
Please note that we will allow tickets to be transferred to a third party, but only if we are notified of the change so that we can update our booking records. Failure to do so will result in the third party ticket holder being refused entry to the event.
If we have to cancel an event due to extreme weather conditions which result in the team not being able to travel to the event, you will be offered a full refund on any monies paid.
If the location we are hosting the event at are unable to provide the adequate staffing to supervise our planned event, the event will be rescheduled and your places transferred onto a new date.
If you are unable to attend an event due to extreme weather conditions, you will not be offered a refund or an event transfer.
We want all of our guests to enjoy our events and to feel safe therefore we have adopted a strict behavior code on our events which all guests should be made aware of.
No behavior will be tolerated that has a detrimental impact on the event or the other guests. Any behavior deemed inappropriate will be dealt with swiftly and the person or people concerned will automatically be removed from the event regardless of any transport difficulties or any adverse weather conditions. Detrimental behavior includes abusive behavior or an attitude that has a detrimental or negative impact on other guests.